For our #ProductBakeOff campaign we need your help finding an industry-specific challenge that can be solved with a software product; a product that is not currently available on the market.
We know software, but we don’t know your industry or the challenges you’re facing. So we need your ideas. In return you may get your idea turned into reality for free!
Here’s some memory joggers:
Which of these challenges affect your business? Are there any others?
- Gaining & keeping your customers’ trust
- Cashflow & overheads
- Increased choice; winning business
- Customer loyalty; keeping business
- Problem solving and risk management
- Finding & motivating staff
- Innovation & staying competitive
Do any of these goals resonate? Can you think of any more that would help grow your business? Which of the challenges you face might they address?
- Increase or measure your productivity
- Save time or money
- Make your staff or processes more efficient
- Automate repetitive clerical tasks
- Allow customers & suppliers to “self serve”
- Gather information and infer trends
- Respond faster to customer requests
- Improve internal communications
- Work together better; improve collaboration
Are you lacking in any specific areas of the business? Which of the above goals & challenges are relevant in these contexts?
- Human Resource
- Customer Service Support
- Accounting and Finance
- Research and Development
- Administrative and Management
- Information Technology Support
Which of the following are you using? What does it do well / not so well? Could it be augmented or improved by a new product?
- Finance and Accounting software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Case management software
- Groupware & collaboration tools
- Sales force automation
- Business intelligence dashboards
- eCommerce / website publishing
Food for thought? Get involved in our campaign and you might get your own game changing product developed for free!