We recently launched a #ProductBakeOff campaign to help brainstorm ideas for a new product-based Start Up.
Brainstorming is just a small part of the plan.
Below is our strategy for creating a product-based Start Up. If you share a belief in the common traits of successful Start Ups and are an entrepreneur / wantepreneur who fits into our embryonic growth structure, GET IN TOUCH.
- Research common traits of successful Start Ups
- Find like-minded entrepreneurs who also want to grow a business
- Collect & brainstorm ideas that solve problems
- Research ideas
- Pick a winner
- Plan a release & marketing strategy
- Define goals & specific targets
- Develop a beta product / MVP
- Assess demand & feedback
- Review progress – continue, stop or pivot